Effects of different Ascendants – Part 2
He is aspected by Sun lord of the 3rd and the 6th. Therefore the Sun is deprived of
auspiciousness. Although the Moon lord of the 10th is in his own sign, she is
aspected by Saturn from the 8th house. Thus no good can be expected from the
Moon. For these reasons the native could not become a great men equal to a king.
This is the horoscope of Abraham Lincoln former President of the United
States of America. He was a great man, very learned and a political leader with all
the name and fame one can achieve. He held the most powerful position of the
Head of State of the United States of American. In his horoscope Venus lord of the
4th and 9th (a yoga karaka) is exalted in the 2nd and is associated with Jupiter lord
of the 2nd and the 11th in his own house (2nd). There is no malefic aspect on them.
Lord of lagna Saturn is in the 10th with evil aspect or influence on him. These
planetary combinations and dispositions made him such great and powerful man.
15. Should a planet occupy his own sign in a birthchart, the native will
during the dasa of such a planet acquire power and strength through the
beneficience of a wealthy and high dignitary and he will himself achieve that
status. He will remain in his residence, acquire a new house and lands capable of
producing every kind of crops. He will receive reverence from the people and may
even get back his lost articles.
16. When a planet happens to be in the house of a friend at birth, the person
concerned will achieve success through the help of his friends in all his ventures.
His new friends will be blessed with good sons, wealth, grains and other fortunes
and will get full support and cooperation from the people.
17. If a planet gets posited in an inimical sign, the person born will have an
evil bent of mind. He will live in other people’s houses and will eat their food. He
will be without any means of livelihood and will be oppressed by enemies. Even
his friends will become his enemies in the dasa of such a planet.
18. If a planet occupies his sign of debilitation in a nativity, the person
concerned will, during the dasa of such a planet, be demoted from his position, will
suffer actions, will become indebted and will depend on support of low people. He
will live in insanitary auditions, will perform menial tasks, will walk long distances
on foot and will do disastrous acts.
19. If a planet be combust (eclipsed by the Sun’s rays), the native will during
his Dasa, will die within a short period. His wife, children as well as his wealth
will also be destroyed. He involved in quarrels without cause or reason and suffer
from the others. He will also be insulted by others.
A planet posited in a netural sign will not produce any significant effect and
maintain status quo.
20. When a planet happens to be retrograde in motion, he will produce the
same effect as if he is posited in exaltation sign, even if he may be in his enemy’s
sign or in the sign of his debilitation. A planet who is vargottama produces effects
as if he is in his own sign.
Tagged with: ascendants in astrology, ascendants meaning, ascendant meaning in astrology, ascendant effect, different ascendant signs, lord of ascendant in different houses, effects of ascendant lord in different houses, characteristics of different ascendants, Ascendant Charecteristics , Effects Of Different Ascendants (Lagna), The Ascendant (Rising Sign), The Ascendant/Rising Sign in Astrology, Which Is Your Horoscope Ascendant?, Astrological Ascendants, Planetary effects by Lagna, Lagna or Ascendant
- Ascendant Charecteristics | ascendant effect | ascendant meaning in astrology | ascendants in astrology | ascendants meaning | Astrological Ascendants | characteristics of different ascendants | different ascendant signs | effects of ascendant lord in different houses | Effects Of Different Ascendants (Lagna) | Lagna or Ascendant | lord of ascendant in different houses | Planetary effects by Lagna | The Ascendant (Rising Sign) | The Ascendant/Rising Sign in Astrology | Which Is Your Horoscope Ascendant?