Yogas in Vedic Astrology – Part 6
34. Person born with Mahayoga will have the beneficence of the Goddess
Sri and will be adorned with expensive and beautiful clothes and ornaments. He is
reverred and honoured by the king. He will hold a high position and will be
rewarded of authority by the king, He will be blessed with sons and fully enjoy
wealth and conveyances.
Here is the horoscope of Smt. Indira Gandhi. Here there are interchanges of
(1) The lord of the Lagna is in the 7th and the lord of the 7th is in the Lagna.
(2) The lord of the 2nd is in the 5th and the lord of the 5th is in the 2nd.
(3) The lord of the 11th is in the 6th and the lord of the 6th is in the 11th.
(1) and (2) are Maha Yogas and (3) is Dainya Yoga The effects of these
Yogas were fully realised by the native in her life.
Notes – Here it would be relevant to mention that in khand 4 sloka 22 in
Uttarakalamrit, the exalted results given for mutual interchange of lords of the 6th,
8th and 12th houses are quite reverse of the effects given in Phaladeepika. The
sloka in Uttarakalamrit is as under.
This means that (1) If the lord of the 8th is in the 12th or 6th, (2) if the lord
of the 6th is in the 8th or 12th. (3) if the lord of the 12th is in the 8th or 6th. (4) the
three lords may be in the signs of each other or be aspected by each other and (5) if
they are not associated with or aspected by the lords of any other houses (in other
words they may have nothing to do with the lords of any other houses), the person
born in such a Yoga will be very prosperous and a king of kings.
This is known as Vipareeta Raja Yoga which means that the planets who
normally give adverse effect, give excellent results.
However, there is some difference between the Yogas given above and those
mentioned in Phaladeepika. In Phaladeepika Dainya Yogas (by the lords of the 6th,
8th and 12th) are caused by interchanges of two planets only amongst the lords of
the 6th, 8th and 12th, while in Uttarkalamrita the effects are given of the placement
of the lords of the 6th, 8th and 12th in Dusthanas or of their association with or
aspect by each other and be unrelated top lords of any other houses.
35. Note in the birth chart where the lord of the Lagna is posited, and where
the lord of the sign occupied by the lord of Lagna is placed. If the lord of this sign
is in his sign of exaltation or own identical with kendra or trikona, the Yoga so
formed is termed as Kahala Yoga See this birth chart as an example.
In this example horoscope lord of the Lagna is Mars. He is in Leo (5th
house) Lord of 5th house (Leo) the Sun is in the 1 It in Aquarius. Saturn, the lore,
of Aquarius, is in 7th a kendra, in his own sign of exaltation. This is how Kahala
Yoga is formed.
If the lord of the sign in which the Lord of Lagna is posited, be in his sign of
exaltation, of own sign identical with kendra or trikona, the Yoga so arising is
known as Parvata Yoga.
In this example horoscope the lord of the Lagna. Mars is posited in
Sagittarius (9th house). Lord of the 9th house Jupiter is in the 4th (a Kendra) in his
sign of exaltation causing Parvata Yoga.
36. The person with Kahala Yoga at birth will be prosperous, noble,
benevolent, kind and propitious. He will be very popular in the public.
The person born with Parvata Yoga will always be wealthy and happy. He
Will perfrom acts which will afford by lasting benefit to others (like construction
of Dharmashalas, hospitals, temples, reservoirs, etc.). He will become the ruler of
- Astrology Yogas and Their Result | astrology yogas in my horoscope | auspicious yoga in astrology | Auspicious Yogas in your Birth-Chart | Dhana Yogas in Vedic Astrology | different yogas in astrology | Different Yogas In Horoscope | different yogas in kundli | do i have raja yoga in my horoscope | famous yogas in astrology | fortune yogas in astrology | How to analyze Yogas in Vedic Astrology | how to know rajyog in kundli | important yogas astrology | Kendra Trikona Raj Yoga | list of yogas in vedic astrology | most important yoga in astrology | PANCHA MAHAPURUSHA YOGAS | PARIVARTANA YOGAS | powerful raja yogas in vedic astrology | Raj Yog in astrology | Raj Yog in Horoscope | Raj Yog in Kundli | Raj Yog in vedic astrology | raja yoga in astrology | raja yoga in vedic astrology | raja yogas in vedic astrology | Rajyog in Kundli | SCISSORS YOGAS (KARTARI YOGAS) | Shubha Yoga | Vedic Astrology Yogas | what is raja yoga in horoscope | what is raja yoga in kundli | YOGA AND RAJ YOGA ANALYSIS | yoga in astrology | Yogas and Astrology | Yogas Combinations of Planets | Yogas for Success and Fame in Life | Yogas in a Horoscope and their effects | yogas in vedic astrology