Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Moon mahadasha (Vedic Astrology Lessons)
planet moon in vedic astrology
12. Birth of daughters, acquisition of clean and bright clothes, meeting with
respected Brahmin, happiness to mother and enjoyment of comforts of the couch,
will be the likely effects in the antar dasa of the Moon in her own dasa.
13. Bilious troubles, troubles from fire, diseases caused by impurity of
blood, distress from enemies and thieves, unhappiness, and loss of wealth, will be
likely effects that will be derived by the native, in the antar dasa of Mars in the
dasa of the Moon.
Notes – In our view for the Cancer and Leo Ascendant for which Mars is
yogakarka, the effects of the antar dasa will be excellent in the matter of
acquisition of wealth, growth of prosperity and earning name and fame, if Mars be
well disposed in the nativity.
14. Occuring of a severe reproach or fault, increase of enemies, illness of
kinsmen danger from thunder storms, lightning and illness caused by food, drink or
indigestion, will be the likely effects to be experienced by the native, in the antar
dasa of Rahu in the dasa of the Moon.
15. Taking great delight in making gifts and other magnificient actions,
conferment of honours by the king, meetings with friends, acquisition of new
clothes and ornaments, and enjoyment of all kinds of happiness, will be the likely
effects to be derived by the native, In the antar dasa of Jupiter in the dasa of the
16. Affliction with many kinds of diseases, illness of friend, son and wife
and danger of a great calamity or death, will be the likely effects for the native,
during the antar dasa of Saturn in the dasa of the Moon.
17. Acquisition at all times of elephants, horses, cows, wealth, ornaments
and property, happiness and achievement of self knowledge will be the effects for
the native in the antar dasa of Mercury in the dasa of the Moon.
18. Effects like loss of mental equilibrium, danger from water, loss of
wealth, kinsman and servants, will be experienced by the native in the antar dasa of
Ketu in the dasa of the Moon.
19. Embarkation on the sale or purchase of gold, water conveyances, jewels,
women, agricultural products etc., acquisition of children, friends, cattle and
grains, will be effects for the native in the antar dasa of Venus in the dasa of the
20. Honour from the king, commission of valourous deeds, relief from
diseases, suffering from diseases caused by bile and wind, victory over enemies
and the downfall of the latter, are the likely effects that will be realised by the
native in the antar dasa of the Sun in the dasa of the Moon.