Ashwini Nakshatra Characteristics Positives and Negatives
Predict through panchanga (Using Nakshatra).
Kethu Nakshatra – Ashwini.
Ashwini Nakshatra characteristics: –
Ruling deity: Ashwini Kumaras
- They are called physicians of paradise, devaloka. They bring nectar to earth
- Doctor, uniform services, farmers, father’s profession, engineer etc.,
- Even if they give food to someone it will become lifesaving medicine.
- They will leave their entire ego only with their life partner.
- Infrared-kethu, Ultraviolet-Rahu.
- Rahu- materialistic and power
- Kethu- lust and spirituality
- It indicates leadership qualities
- It indicates small or short duration travel because horse cannot stand in one place, it always wants to travel
- Association with big shots
- Very fast and particular. it indicates readiness and physical fitness
- Known for having nutritious food
- Always wants to be working, do not like people who are lazy and not working
- Very practical persons
- Status is very important
- They want everyone under their control
- Planets in ashwini will give status during its Dasha bukthi
- During Chandra Dasha there can be separation if Chandra is in ashwini
- Venus in ashwini problems in sexual coordination
- Mars in ashwini generally promotes over sexual thoughts, needles to say other factors of chart influence.
- If ashwini gets married to poor family or unfit partner, their life gets ruined.
Ashwini Nakshatra Positives:
- Will see status to be friend
- Energetic in work
- Good physician’s spiritual
- Interested in short travel
- Administrative capabilities
- Criticize others face to face directly
- Concentration on physical workout and power
- Will not take loan or not like to give loan to any but donate 100 or 200 rs for needy.
- If it gets physically active partner life will be excellent
- However lonely, defeated will never give up
- Slightly ignorant and innocent, will get wisdom after 35 years
- If someone to support them they are happy and successful in doing work
- Like to wear new dresses and like perfumes
Ashwini Nakshatra Negatives:
- Except life partner they will not be comfortable with anyone, will leave ego only with their partner.
- If someone doesn’t respect them they will start complaining about them
- They are very stingy
- Improvement only after 35 years
- Will not show love and affection outwardly
- Only if someone surrenders and begs then only they will help
- Even for small disease they will fear
- Will believe and trust only family members
- problems in marital life, most life partners may not like them
Ashwini Nakshatra Salient features:
- Ruling deity – Ashwini kumaras
- Symbol- horse head
- Yoni- male horse
- Purushartha – dharma
- Direction – lateral/ surface
- Gana – deva Gana
- Rajju- Pada
- Nadi- vata