Diseases, Death, Past and Future births prediction in Vedic Astrology – Part 3
26. The parts of India covered by the various planets are as under:—
(1) The Sun — Mountains and forests.
(2) The Moon — Tracts watered by the holy rivers (like Ganga, Yamuna,
Narmada, Godavari, etc.).
(3) Mars — Keekat Desha now known as Bihar.
(4) Mercury — All scared places.
(5) Jupfler—Aryavarta bordered in the North by Himalayas, in the South by
Vindhya, and which extends to oceans in the East and the West
(6) Venus —The same places as have been indicated for the Moon.
(7) Saturn — Prohibited places like those inhabited by Mlechhas (non-
27. If the planets referred to in verse 24 (lords of the 9th and the 5th). are
posited in a fixed sign or Navamsa which is Prishtodaya and Adhomukha along
with malefics, the past and future briths of the native should be taken as trees,
plants and the like. If the lords of the 9th and the 5th houses occupy a Shirshodaya
and an Urdhvamukha sign or a moveable sign or navamsa, and be associated with
benefics, the past and future birth will be of an animal kind.
28. If the lord of the 9th or the 5th be in the sign of exaltation or own sign
the lord of the Lagna, it would mean that the native’s previous or the future birth
(as the case may be) will be that of a human being.
If the lord of the 9th occupied a sign neutral to the lord of the Lagna, the
native in the past birth was born as an animal.
If the lord of the 5th be in a sign neutral to the lord of the Lagna. the native
in his future birth will be born as an animal.
If the lord of the 9th occupies the sign of debilitation of the lord of the Lagna
or in an inimical sign, the native was born as a bird in his previous birth.
If the lord of the 5th be in such a situation, the native will be born as a bird
in his next birth.
All these may also be declared with reference to the appearance of the
decanates occupied by the lord of the 9th or the 5th.
29. If the lords of the 9th and the 5th be in the same sign, the past birth was
in his own country and the future birth will also take place there.
If these two planets be of equal strength, the past and future birth would be
in the same caste.
The colour and quality will also be similar to these belonging to the lords of
the 9th and the 5th houses.
Prediction regarding all the rest should be similarly made by a reference to
what has been stated in the Samgnadhyaya.
Notes — What has been stated about past and future birth in Venus 21-29
are of no practical utility though they make interesting reading because it is
impossible to verify the correctness of such conclusions.
Tagged with: diseases in astrology, Diseases and Planets, How Planets Denote Diseases, Medical Astrology, Indian Vedic Astrology, Astrological Medicine, Planets and Diseases, Predicting Health with Vedic Astrology, Disease and Astrology, How Medical Astrology can help predict the diseases, Vedic Astrology Diseases Forecast, Disease in Your Health Horoscope, The Planet and its Related Disease – Medical Astrology, Disease healing in astrology, Medical Astrology – Diseases and Conditions, Astrology and health, death prediction in astrology, death indicators in astrology, death time in astrology, Determining Death from a Horoscope, DEATH ASPECTS IN ASTROLOGY, Seeing death in the horoscope, Astrology Prediction For 8th House, CAN DEATH BE PREDICTED, death prediction in astrology, can astrology predict death? , predicting death, Future predictions, life predictions, predict your future in vedic astrology, free future prediction in astrology, Predictive Astrology,
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Rahu Ketu Transit 2017 to 2019 - June 18, 2017
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017