Effects of Mahadasha and Antardasha of the various lords of houses in Birth Chart – Part 2
Effects of Dasas of the lords of houses and their Antar Dasas – Tamil Jothidam Tips
21. Whatever has been stated in the Chapter 1, whatever has been mentioned
as belonging to the presiding planets (Chapter 2), whatever calling is declared
appropriate in chapter on profession (Chapter 5), whatever diseases have been
described as due to the several planets (Chapter 14), whatever has been said as the
effects of the aspect or association with the planets (Chapter 18), or of the presence
of planets in houses or of the lords of the several houses or the lord being
associated with others (Chapter 15, 16, 17), all this must be duly assigned to the
planets concerned in their respective dasas.
22. If a planet occupies Vargottamamsa he produces very favourable effects
in his dasa. Mixed effects are derived in the dasa of a planet who being Vargottama
is in his sign of deblitation or is eclipsed by the Sun’s rays. Adverse results may be
when the dasa of any of the lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th house in the an tar dasa of
any of them be in operation. Similar will be the effect of the dasa of the planet
posited in the 6th, 8th, or 12th and an tar dasa of any one of them.
23. There will be theft in the house of the native, he will be troubled by
enemies and he will suffer great misery, during the dasa of a cruel planet (malefic)
and the an tar dasa of any of the lords of the 3rd, 5th or 7th nakshatra reckoned
from the Janma nakshatra (natal star). The same will be the results in the dasa of a
malefic and in the antar dasa of the lord of the Moon sign or of the 8th house there
24. The following dasas will bring misery and trouble :-
(1) The dasa of Saturn if it is the fourth in the order of main dasas.
(2) The dasa of Jupiter if it is the sixth
(3) The dasa of the Mars and Rahu if they are fifth.
(4) The dasa of a planet who is placed in the last degree of a sign.
(5) The dasas of the lords of the 6th, 8th and 12th houses.
Notes — If any body is born in the dasa of Mars, Saturn’s dasa will be the
fourth for him. For one born in the dasa of Venus, Rahu dasa will be fifth and
Jupiter’s dasa the sixth for him. For one born in the dasa of Ketu, Mars dasa will be
the fifth for him.
25. If Mars in an Urdhvamukha sign or in his sign of exaltation be posited in
the 10th or 11th house, the native will acquire a kingdom in his dasa. He will
become a king and cause destruction of his enemies and will possess many
vehicles and a huge army and
26. If Venus be in his sign of exaltation or in his own sign and be posited in
the 10th, 11th or the 12th house, uneclipsed and free from the influence of a
malefic, the native during his dasa, will become very wealthy, will be full of glory
and splendour and will be endowed with gold and precious stones etc., will be
widely praised and enjoy all comforts.
27. All benefics if placed in their sign of debilitation, inimical signs or the
6th or 12th house, they will produce only adverse results while malefic similarly
placed will cause miseries during their dasa periods.
28. The native will face danger from enemies, suffer loss or position and
earn hostility oi persons who had been his friends, during the dasa of a planet and
the an tar dasa of the planet (1) who is inimical to the lord of the dasa, (2) who is in
an inimical sign, (3) one who is posited in the 6th or (4) who is inimical to lord of
29. Which ever house counted from the lord of the dasa is occupied by the
lord of antar dasa, it is the effects arising from that house during the antar dasa is
posited in 6th, 8th or 12th with reference to the lord of the dasa. In other positions
the effects will be good.
30. If a benefic or a lord of a benefic house is posited in his sign of
exaltation, he produces maximum good effects. The effects will be three-fourth if
such a planet be in his Moolatrikona sign. It will be half if he be in his own sign. It
will be one-fourth in a friend’s sign, very little in his inimical sign and almost nil
when it is in his sign of debilitation. In the case of malefics or lords of malefic
houses the results will be reversed. When a planet is in combustion its effect will
be similar to that in his sign of debilitation.
31. Find out which amongst the following is the weakest — (a) Saturn, (b)
Mandi, (c) Rahu, (d) the lord of the 22nd decanate from the lagna, (e) lord of the
8th, (f) lords of the navamsa signs occupied by them. It is the dasa of the weakest
amongst them that proves fatal for the native and the death takes place when
Saturn in the course of his transit passes through an untoward house (6th, 8th or
32. See who amongst the following pairs of planets is stronger-la) the lord of
the house occupied by the lord of the 8th house and lord of the navamsa sign
occupied by the lord of the 8th house. And the lord of the 22nd decamate from the
lagna and the lord of decanate of the lagna. The death of the native takes place
when Jupiter in the course of his transit passes through any of the following places
(1) the sign occupied by the lord of the 8th house, (2) the navamsa occupied
by the lord of the 8th house, (3) in trlkona position to (1) and (2).
33. If Jupiter, the lord of the house occupied by the Moon and the lord of the
lagna be posited in kendra at birth, the middle portion of the life will be happy.
Planets in shirshodaya, ubhayodaya and prishtodaya signs give their results in the
beginning, in the middle and in the end respectively.
34. If the lord of the dasa be endowed with strength at the time of birth
passes in the course of his transit through his sign of exaltation, his own sign or a
friend’s sign, promotes the growth of the house reckoned from the lagna.
Notes — Suppose Rahu is endowed with full strength in a nativity, his dasa
is in progress when in the course of his transit he will pass through the 11th house
counted from the lagna the native will have gains of wealth. When he passes
through the 10th in transit, the native will get promotion in his position. When it
will pass through the 9th the native will have dawn of fortune.
35. When a planet who’s dasa is in progress be weak at birth, be eclipsed by
the Sun’s rays, be in his sign of debilitation or be in a inimical sign, he will during
the course of transit through any house, cause its total destruction.
Notes — Suppose the lagna is Virgo and Saturn is posited in the 8th house in
his sign of debilitation. During the dasa of Saturn, if in the course of his transit he
passes through the sign Leo which is an inimical sign identical with the 12th
house, the 12th house will produce very evil effects during that period.
36. The effects will be good and auspicious, when in the course of his
transit, the Moon passes through (1) the exaltation house of the lord of the dasa, (2)
the houses friendly to the lord of the dasa and (3) the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th
and 11th houses reckoned from the lord of the dasa.
Notes — If any person wants, to know whether the Moon will give
auspicious effects on a particular day, he should expect good effects if the Moon is
in any one of the positions mentioned above with the lord of the dasa in progress.
37. If a planet whose antar dasa is in operation should on the course of his
transit at the time pass through his sign of debilitation, an inimical house or
become eclipsed, there will be much misery. Should he pass through his own,
exaltation house or be retrograde, the effects will then be good.
38. If the antar dasa of a planet is favourable, the good effects will be
experienced when the Sun, in the course of his transit, passes through his sign of
exaltation. Similar effects will be derived when Jupiter in the course of his transit
passes through that sign of exaltation. As regards the planet whose antar dasa is
likely to yield inauspicious or adverse effects, such evil effects will be realised
when the Sun in the course of his transit passes through the antar dasa lord’s sign of
debilitation or inimical sign.
39. Rahu will affect the planet with whom he is associated. That planet
through good and auspicious by himself will produce evil effects particularly at the
end of his dasa.
Notes — In the example horoscope, Rahu is associated with Venus who is
posited in his own sign. Rahu will take over the nature and auspiciousness of
Venus and produce effects in dasa or antar dasa according to them. Venus on the
other hand will become afflicted and produce evil effects during his dasa or antar
dasa particlarly at their end.
Tagged with: Mahadasha and Antardasha in Vedic Astrology, results of Vimshottari Mahadashas, Results of Dasha of various house lords, Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets, Mahadasha of the twelve house of Kundali, effects of maha dasha & antar dasha, Vimshottari Dasha, mahadasha and antardasha effects, mahadasha and antardasha analysis, mahadasha and antardasha prediction
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017
- Auspicious Property Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017