Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Rahu mahadasha
Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Rahu mahadasha (Vedic Astrology Lessons)
planet rahu in vedic astrology
30. Effects like illness through water and poison, snake bite, cohabitation
with another man’s wife, separation from or loss of one’s near and dear ones,
speaking harshly, and mental anguish through wicked people, will be the
characteristics of the antar dasa of Rahu in the dasa of Rahu.
31. Happiness, worshipping Brahmins and gods, freedom form diseases,
association with a woman with attractive eyes and discussion with leameds about
the interpretation of sacred scriptures, will be the main features of the antar dasa of
Jupiter in the dasa of Rahu.
32. Disputes with wife, sons and brothers, loss of position, destruction of
servants, injury to the body and suffering from diseases due to excess of wind and
bile, will be the likely effects for the native, in the antar dasa of Saturn in the dasa
33. Acquisition of wealth and children, association with friends, feeling of
inferiority in an acute form, and dexterous handling of adornment and skilful
Mercury will mark the antar dasa of Mercury in the dasa of Rahu.
34. Effects like danger from fever, fire, weapons and enemies, suffering
from headache, trembling of the body, injury to friends, suffering caused by
wounds and poison and animosity with friends, will be experienced in the antar
dasa of Ketu in the dasa of Rahu.
35. Acquisition of wife (marriage), enjoyment of cohabitation with wife,
acquisition of elephants, horses and land and enjoyment thereof, animosity with
kinsmen and suffering caused by excess of wind and phlegm, will be the likely
effects in the antar dasa of Venus in the dasa of Rahu.
36. Troubles from enemies, many calamities, troubles from poison and fire,
injury from weapons, pain in the eyes, great damage from the king or government
and distress to wife and children will mark the antar dasa of the Sun in the dasa of
37. Loss of wife, quarrel with other people, mental anguish, troubles to
friends, danger from water, loss of agricultural products, wealth, catttle and
children will be the likely effects in the antar dasa of the Moon in the dasa of Rahu.
38. Danger from the king, fire, thieves, and weapons, one’s own death
caused through a terrible disease, loss of position, troubles, from heat and eye
troubles, will be the likely features of the Antar dasa of Mars in the dasa of Rahu.