Guru Vimshottari Mahadasha | Effects of the Antardashas in the Mahdasha of Jupiter
Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Jupiter | Guru Vimshottari Mahasasha (Vedic Astrology Lessons)
planet jupiter in vedic astrology
Guru Vimshottari Mahasasha : 39. Dawn of fortune, increase in lustre, reverence from all sides, brith of a son, development of good qualities, honour from the king, association with one’s
preceptor and pious men and fulfilment of all ambitions, will be the characteristics
of the antar dasa of Jupiter in his own dasa.
40. Effects like association with prostitutes, taking alcholic drinks and such
other actions, reaching highter eminence, distress to members of the family and
cattle, extravagance, excessive fear, distress to children and eye troubles, will be
realised by the native in the antar dasa of Saturn in the dasa of Juptier.
41. Coming to grief through women, gambling and drinking, sickness
caused by the imbalance of three humours viz. bile, wind and phlegm will be the
effects according to one school of thought, in the antar dasa of Mercury in the dasa
of Jupiter. According to view taken by others during this antar dasa, the native will
engage himself in the worship of gods and Brahmins and acquisition of children,
wealth and happiness.
42. There will be wounds from weapons, animosity with servans, distress to
wife and children, trouble form bilious disorders, separation from elders and other
kinsmen and danger to one’s own life, in the antar dasa of Ketu in the dasa of
43. Acquisition of wealth, cattle, grains, wife, son, food, drinks, ornaments,
bead and articles of domestic use and enjoyment thereof and reverrence to gods
and Brahmins will be the auspicious features of the antar dasa of Venus in the dasa
44. Effects like victory over enemines, honour from the king, birth of
children and grandchildren, gains of wealth, acquisition of palanquin and horses,
and residence in a populous city with all comforts, will be derived in the antar dasa
of the Sun in the dasa of Jupiter.
45. Acquisition of many women, gain of wealth, worship of gods and
Brahmins, achievement of name and fame, gain from agricultural pursuit, profit in
trading and destruction of enemies, will mark the antar dasa of the Moon in the
dasa of Jupiter.
46. Satisfying the relatives, addition of wealth from a host of enemies,
acquisition of good lands, doing charitable acts, celebrity of power, some injury to
preceptor or an elder or a severe hurt to the eye, will be the effects that may be
expected in the antar dasa of Mars in the dasa of Jupiter.
47. Distress to or from kinsmen, mental tension, sickness, danger from
theives, illness of a preceptor or an elder, stomach disorders, trouble from the king,
increase in troubles from enemies and loss of wealth will be likely results in the
antar dasa of Rahu in the dasa of Jupiter.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017
- Auspicious Property Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017