Effects of the Antardashas in the Mahdasha of Saturn | Sani mahadasha (Vimshottari)
Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Saturn | Sani mahadasha (Vedic Astrology Lessons)
planet saturn in vedic astrology
48. Gains in agricutural activities, acquisition of more buffaloes and
servants, gain of wealth from a person of Sudra community acquistlon of a woman
old in age, Increase in sinful deeds and lethargy, will be the effects for the native in
the antar dasa of Saturn in his own dasa.
49. Increase in good fortune, honour form the king, victory over enemies,
company of females, success and company of friends, suffering from diseases
caused by the three humours and sickness to brothers and children, will be the
characteristic features of the antar dasa of Mercury in the dasa of Saturn.
50. Suffering from trouble caused by wind and fire, trouble from enemies,
constant quarrels with wife and children, danger from snakes and inauspicious
happenings will be the effects for the native in the antar dasa of Ketu in the dasa of
51. Effects like happiness from wife, children and friends, Increase of wealth
due to agriculture and trade by sea voyages and becoming widely renowned, will
be experienced in the antar dasa of Venus in the dasa of Saturn.
52. Death or constant danger from enemies, sickness to preceptor or an
elder, stomach disorder, eye troubles and loss of wealth and rains will be the
features of the antar dasa of the Sun in the dasa of Saturn.
53. Death of the native or loss of wife, troubles, to friends, danger from
diseases arising from water and wind and likelihood of falling sick, will be the
effects for the native in the antar dasa of the Moon in the dasa of Saturn.
54. Effects like loss of position, quarrels with relations suffering from fever,
trouble from fire, weapon and poison, increase in the number of enemies, trouble
from hernia and eye disease, will be derived in the antar dasa of Mars in the dasa
55. Deviating from the path of righteousness, loss of life or danger from
diabetes, enlargement of spleen, and a continuous fever or wound, will be the main
inauspicious effects in the antar dasa of Rahu in the dasa of Saturn.
56. Taking delight in worshipping gods and Brahmins, enjoyment of living
in one’s own house with children and substantial increase in wealth and grains, will
be the likely effects in the antar dasa of Jupiter, in the dasa of Saturn.