Effects of transits of the various planets and constellations – Part 3
Planets and Limbs
In the following six verses, the author describes how the 27 nakshatras reckoned from the Janma Nakshatra (birth star) are distributed among the various parts of the body of the native during the course of the transit of each of the planets from the Sun onwards. Their effects have also been mentioned.
35. The following table shows the distribution of the 27 nakshatras reckoned from the Janma Nakshatra and the relative effects in the course of the transit of the
Sun:— Distribution amongst births Effects
(a) 1st star – face destruction.
(b) 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th – head gain of wealth.
(c) 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th – chest success
(d) 10th, llth, 12th and 13th – right hand financial gain
(e) 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th – two feet loss of wealth
(f) 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd – left hand illness
(g) 24th and 25th – the two eyes gain of wealth
(h) 26th and 27th – the generative organs danger to life
36. The Moons’s transit Distribution amongst limbs Effects
(a) The 1st and 2nd – face great fear
(b) 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th – head safety
(c) 7th, 8th – back victory over enemies
(d) 9th. 10th – two eyes gain of wealth
(e) llth 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th – chest peace of mind
(f) 16th, 17th. 18th – left hand quarrels
(g) 19th, 20th, 21st. 22nd. 23rd. 24th -two feet going to foreign place
(h) 25th. 26th. 27th – right hand acquisition of wealth
37-38. Mars’ transit Distribution amongst limbs Effects
(a) 1st and 2nd – face death
(b) 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th – two feet quarrels
(c) 9th, 10th, 11th – chest success
(d) 12rh, 13th, 14th, 15th – left hand poverty
(e) 16th. 17th – head gains
(f) 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st – face great fear
(g) 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th – right hand happiness
(h) 26th, 27th – two eyes going to a foreign place
The transits of Mercury, Jupiter and Venus Distribution amongst limbs Effects
(a) 1st, 2nd, 3rd – head sorrow
(b) 4rd, 5th, 6th – face financial gain
(c) 7th. 8th. 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th – two hands success
(d) 13th. 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th – belly influx of wealth
(e) 18th. 19th – generative organs loss of wealth
(f) 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th,
26th 27th two feet honour and gain of reputation
39-40. The transits of Saturn, Raha and Ketu Distribution amongst Limbs Effects
(a) 1st – face grief
(b) 2nd, 3rd. 4th. 5th – right hand happiness
(c) 6th, 7th, 8th – right leg travel
(d) 9th, 10th, 11th – left leg loss of wealth
(e) 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th – left hand acquisition of wealth
(f) 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th – belly sexual
(g) 21st, 22nd, 23rd – head happiness
(h) 24th, 25th – eyes happiness
(i) 26th, 27th – back danger to life.
41. The planets who in the course ot their transits pass through signs containing more benefic dots (Bindhus) in the Ashtakavarga, always produce good effects, even when such signs happen to be the 6th, 8th or 12th. Effects of Latta and Sarvatobhadra
42-44. In finding out the transit effects at any particular time-
(a) The 12th nakshatra from the nakshatra occupied by the Sun,
(b) the 3rd nakshatra from the nakshatra occupied by Mars,
(c) the 6th nakshatra from the nakshatra occupied by Jupiter, and
(d) the 8th nakshatra from that occupied by Saturn, are called lattas.
(a) the 5th nakshatra from that occupied by Venus,
(b) the 7th from that occupied by Mercury,
(c) the 8th from that occupied by Rahu, and
(d) the 22nd from that occupied by the Moon
are called Prushtalatta or rear lattas. If when thus counting the Janma Nakshatra happens to come as the Latta star, the native will suffer from illness and mental anxiety.
45-46. During the Sun’s Latta there will be financial loss in every venture. There will be grief and unhappiness during the Latta of Rahu. There will be death of the native, destruction of kinsmen and fear during the Latta of Jupiter. Quarrels will take place during the Latta of Venus. Loss of position may be expected during the Latta of Mercury. The native will suffer excessive financial loss during the Latta of the Moon.
47. When two or more Lattas synchromise, the total effects will proportionately increase in intensity being twice or thrice. Only evil effects may be expected as the outcome of such combination.
48. The Vedhas pronounced as auspicious in the Sarvatobhadra Chakra bring happiness while those declared as evil produce only misery. This should also be taken into account while essessing the, transit effects of a planet.
Notes— Mantreshwara makes of the Lattas and Sarvatobhadra Chakra as both having a bearing on the Vedhas.
The Lattas are of two kinds
(1) Forward or puro Lattas and (2) Rear or Prishta Lattas. The Lattas of the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn belong to the former clan. The rest belong to the latter.
Thus, if the Sun should occupy at any time, say the nakshatra Moola, his Latta nakshatra (which is the 12th from Moola) will be krittika. Suppose at that time Venus occupies Sravana, his Latta nakshatra which is the 5th from Sravana will be Jyestha, the counting in this case being made from Sravana in the reverse order as Venus is a Prishta Latta.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017
- Auspicious Property Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017