Effects of transits of the various planets and constellations
1. Among all the Lagnas, the Moon’s Lagna (Chandra Lagna or the sign in which the Moon is posited), is most important for assessing the effects of transits (Gocharaphalam). It is, therefore, imperative to make predictions about effects of the transits of planets through various signs from the sign occupied by the Moon.
2. The various planets give results while transiting the following places counted from the Moon.
The Sun – the 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th.
The Moon – the 1st, 3rd. 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th.
Mars – 3rd, 6th and 11th.
Mercury- 2nd. 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th and llth.
Jupiter – 2nd, 5th, 7th. 9th and 11th.
Venus – 1st, 2nd. 3rd. 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th.
Saturn – 3rd, 6th and llth.
Rahu – 3rd. 6th. 10th and 11th.
Katu – 3rd. 6th, 10th and 11th.
3. In the course of his transit the Sun is auspicious in 11th, 3rd, 10th and 6th if at that the corresponding Vedha place namely the 5th, 9th, 4th and 12th respectively are not affected by the transit of any of the planets except Saturn.
4. The auspicious house for the Moon while in transit are the 1st, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th. The Vedha houses respectively are the 5th, 9th, 12th, 2nd, 4th and 8th. In this case the effect will not be marked if Mercury should transit at that time the corresponding Vedha place.
5. The auspicious houses for Mars while in transit are the 3rd, 6th and 11th, and the corresponding Vedha houses are respectively the 12th, 9th and 5th. The same applies to Saturn, but in this case the effect will not be marred if the Sun should transit at the time of corresponding Vedha places.
6. The auspicious houses for Mercury while in transit are the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th and 11th. The corresponding Vedha houses are respectively the 5th, 3rd, 9th, 8th and 12th. In the case of Mercury the effect will not be marred if the Moon should transit at the time the corresponding Vedha places.
7. During his transit in the 2nd, 11th, 9th, 5th and 7th Jupiter is good if the corresponding Vedha places viz., the 12th, 8th, 10th, 4th and 3rd are without planets.
8. During his transit in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 12th, and 11th, Venus will produce auspicious effects if the corresponding Vedha places viz., the 8th, 7th, 1st, 10th, 9th, 5th, llth, 6th and 3rd respectively are without planets.
9-11. When the Sun transits through the sign occupied by the Moon (Chandra Lagna) the native will suffer from fatigue and loss of wealth. He will become short tempered and will be sick. He will perform journey which will tire him.
The effects of the Sun’s transits through the other houses from the Moon will be as follows :-
1st – wearisome journey, fatigue, diseases.
2nd – Loos of wealth, unhappiness, obstinacy andvictim of deceit by others.
3rd – Acquistion of a new position, gain of wealth, happiness, freedom from diseases and destruction of enemies.
4th – Diseases, impediments to sexual enjoyments.
5th – Mental anguish, ill health, humiliation in all possible ways.
6th – Freedom from diseases, destruction of enemies, removal of sorrows and anxieties.
7th – Wearisome jorneys, stomach disorders, trouble in the anus and suffering humiliation.
8th – Fear, diseases, quarrels, royal displeasure, suffering from excessive heat.
9th – Danger, humiliation, separation from close relations and mental depression.
10th – Success in a great and important undertaking.
11th – New position, honour, wealth and freedom from diseases.
12th – Sorrow, toss of wealth, quarrels with friends and fever.
12. The Moon’s transit through the various houses reckoned from the Moon will yield the following effects:—
1st – Dawn of fortune
2nd – Loss of wealth
3rd – Success
4th – Fear
5th – Sorrow
6th – Freedom from diseases
7th – Happiness
8th – Unhappy and troublesome events.
9th – Sickness
10th – Fulfilment of ambitions
11th – Joy
12th – Expenditure.
13-16. The following effects will be realised from Mars’ transit through the various houses reckoned from the Moon:-
1st – Mental Depression, separation from relations and diseases caused by impurity of blood, bile and heat.
2nd – Fear, exchange of hot words and loss, of wealth.
3rd – Success in all undertakings, acquistiorj of gold ornaments and, happiness caused thereby.
4th – Loss of position, stomach disorders and sorrow through relations.
5th – Fever, unnecessary desires, mental agony through son, quarrel with relations. .
6th – End of strife and withdrawal of enemies, freedom from diseases, victory, gain of wealth and success in all undertakings.
7th – Misunderstanding with wife, eye diseases, stomach-ache and similar disorders.
8th – Fever, anaemia, loss of wealth and honour.
9th – Humiliation through of wealth, difficulty in walking due to weakness and wastage in the several constituent elements of body.
10th – Misbehaviour, failure in efforts and exhaustion.
11th – Gain of wealth, freedom from diseases and increase in landed property.
12th – Loss of wealth, sickness caused by exessive heat.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Rahu Ketu Transit 2017 to 2019 - June 18, 2017
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017