Planetary exchanges and general results
Exchange results are given prime importance in nadi astrology along with concept of retrogression. An exchanged planet gives sudden and unexpected results, even though many learned authors are of the opinion, that results are generally felt in second phase. Even though many results can be attributed to exchange / parivartana yoga, here we will see a limited results and explore more detail at a later point of time. Following are few general results of exchange.
1. Sun – there is possibility of father getting separated from mother or staying away from family for a considerable period of time.
2. Moon – there is possibility of mother getting separated from father or staying away from family for a considerable period of time.
3. Mars – there is possibility of husband getting separated or staying away for a considerable period of time (in female’s chart).
4. Mercury – there can be sudden changes in educational environment.
5. Jupiter – the native may grow away from family.
6. Venus - there is possibility of wife getting separated or staying away for a considerable period of time (male chart).
7. Saturn – there will change is the karma results of the native in the second half of the life