Inauspicious Days for going to Hospital
Days to be avoided going to Hospital
As per the Hindu Vedic Astrology, we should avoid certain days to start a new treatment for an illness. Let us see the details in depth.
1. We should not take the first treatment for a new illness.
2. We should not get admitted on a hospital on those days.
3. We should not opt for operation on those particular day.
These treatment made on those days would certainly make the sickness stay permanently on the patient. OR the patient may not able to return back to his house, the way he had left his house earlier. Let us see those days that are forbidden for starting a new treatment.
Thiruvathira, Magham, Ayilyam
Bharani, Swathi, Kettai
Pooram, Poradam, Purattathi
The days with combination of Day, Thithi and any one of the Stars (mentioned above) should be calculated as the Bad Days for getting a new treatment.
The above mentioned days with a combination of either Thithi or any one of the Star is also should be avoided.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017
- Auspicious Property Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017