Matters relating to the 7th House in Vedic Astrology
1. The 5th and 7th houses from the lagna or the Moon be flourished if they
are associated with or aspected by benefics or their lords, if it is not so, they will
not be fruitful.
If there be malefics in the 12th, 4th and 8th houses or if Venus be hemmed in
between two malefics or if Venus be associated or aspected by malefics the native
will lose his wife (his wife will die).
2. If the lord of the 7th house occupies the 5th, the native will lose his wife
or he will become sonless. If the lord of the 5th or the 8th be in the 7th, the wife of
the native does not survive. If the weak Moon be in the 5th and the malefics
occupy the Ascendant, 7th and 12th houses the person concerned will be without
wife and children. If the Sun and Rahu occupy the 7th house, the native will suffer
loss of wealth through association with women.
3. The native loses his wife if there are any of the following disposition of
planets present at brith:—
(a) Venus in Scorpio in the 7th house.
(b) Mercury in Taurus in the 7th house.
(c) Jupiter in Capricorn in the 7th house.
(d) Saturn in Pisces in the 7th house.
(e) Mars in Pisces in the 7th house.
However, if Mars and Saturn occupy the 7th house identical with Cancer the
native will be blessed with a wife who is beautiful and of good character.
4. The native is deprived of his wife if the 7th house or its lord be associated
with or aspected by malefics, hemmed in beetween malefics, be in his sign of
debilition or an inimical sign or be eclipsed by the Sun’s rays.
The native will lose his wife or will have a crippled wife, when Venus in
conjunction with malefic occupies the 7th, 5th or 9th house.
The native will have illicit relations with other people’s wives if Venus be in
the Varga of Mars or Saturn or be aspected by these planets.
5. If Mars and Saturn be in the 7th from the Venus and Moon in any nativity,
the person concerned will be wifeless and childless.
If there be a hermaphrodite planet in the 7th house, and the 11th house is
occupied by two planets, the person concerned will have two wives.
A person will have two wives in the event of both the lord of the 7th and
Venus being posited in a dual sign or amsa.
The number of wives should be generally ascertained from the number of
planets that are in conjunction with the lord of 7th house and Venus.
6. The native will associate with as many women as is the number of planets
posited in the 7th house. The number of women, who will die, will be equal to the
number of malefics, and the number of benefics will represent the number of
women who will survive.
Should the lord of the 7th house be a benefic endowed will strength, the
native will have a wife who will be of good character and will bear children.
Even a malefic if he being lord of 7th be posited in the 7th will bless the
native with a good wife.
Benefics in the 7th house will produce good effects unless they happen to be
lords of the 6th, 8th or 12th house.
7. Loss of wife will result if the 2nd and 7th houses are associated with or
aspected by malefics. The result will invariably be untoward in the case of malefic
Similar results may be declared from the wife’s nativity if the 7th and 8th
houses are similarly afflicted.
But should the above two houses be associated with or aspected by benefics,
the couple will enjoy good luck and comforts.
8. If in a female’s birth chart, the Moon and Saturn be together in the 7th
house, the native marries again (after the first marriage).
If there be such a planetary disposition in man’s nativity, he will be wifeless
If malefics in their signs of debilitation be posited in the 2nd, 7th and 8th, in
female’s nativity the disposition will make her a widow and in a man’s chart, it will
render him a widower.
9. If the 7th house from the Ascendant be an even sign and the lord of the
7th and Venus be also posited in even signs, and if the lord of the 5th and 7th
possessed of strength be not eclisped by Sun’s rays, the native will be blessed with
wife and children.
10. The native will be happy and will be blessed with wife and children, if
the lords of the 2nd, 7th and 12th be posited in kendra or trikona aspected by
Jupiter and there be benefics in the 2nd, 7th and 11th to the lord of the 7th
wherever he may be.
11. Note the sign and navamsa in male s nativity. The signs in which the
lords of the ascendant and 7th are posited, the Janma Rashi (Moon sign) of the
wife will be triangular to such sign or navamsa, or it may be the exaltation or
depression sign of the lords of the 1st and 7th or it be that sign which contains the
largest number of benefic dots in the Moon’s Ashtakavarga of the husband.
12. The direction of the country of the wife will be indicated by the sign
owned by the strongest of the three planets, namely (1) the planet posited in the 7th
house, (2) the lord of the 7th house and (3) Venus.
The marriage of the native should take place when the Venus or the lord of
the 7th transits through a sign which is trine to the sign or navamsa occupied by the
lord of the ascendant.
13. The marriage is likely to take place during the dasha of the planet (1)
occupying the 7th house, (2) which aspects the 7th house or (3) the lord of the 7th
house. It can also take place when the lord of the ascendant transits through the
sign representing the 7th house.
14. Find out who amongst (1) the lord of the sign in which lord of the 7th is
posited and the lord of the navamsa which the lord of the 7th occupies and (2)
Venus and Moon, is stronger. The marriage will take place in the dasha of this
stronger planet when Jupiter in transit passes through the sign triangular to the sign
or navamsa occupied by the lord of the 7th.
15. If the lord of the 7th be posited in his sign of debilitation, be in an
inimical sign, be combust or be aspected by a malefic and the 7th house be
occupied or aspected by a malefic, there will be loss of wife. So say the men well
versed in the science of Astrology.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017
- Auspicious Property Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017