Matters relating to the birth of Children in Vedic Astrology – Part 3
In the case of Ketu, it will be owing to the curse of a serpent. In the case of Ketu, it
will be owing to the curse of a Brahmin. If Mandi be the cause of obstruction, it
will be due to the curse of departed spirits. If Venus and the Moon in conjunction
with Mandi should cause childlessness, it will be on account of the killing of a
woman or a cow. If Jupiter or Ketu in conjuction with Mandi be in the 5th house,
the sonlessness will be due to the killing of a Brahmin.
23. The sins accured by one’s actions in many previous births have been
described in nativity which lead to childlessness and to ward off which and to
secure a son, the learned in Astrology have recommended particular Japs, Charities
and such other good action prescribed for several planets.
24. A holy bath in Rameshwaram, engaging oneself in reciting holy
scriptures, worhsip of God Shiva, observation of holy austerities with reference to
(propitiate) God Vishnu, Charities, ceremonies in honour of departed souls,
installation of the serpent deity — these are various remedial measures
recommended by which one can be blessed with sons (children).
25. The birth of a son should possibly take place in the dasha or antar dasha
of any of the following planets
(1) The lord of the ascendent, (2) the lord of the 7th house, (3) the lord of the
5th house, (4) Jupiter, (5) the planet aspecting the 5th house, (6) the planet
occupying the 5th house.
When Jupiter passes through in transit the triangular sign to the sign
occupied by the lord of the 5th or yama kantaka, birth of a son may also be
26. The birth of a son is likely to take place, when the lord of the ascendant
during his transit (1) gets into conjunction with the lord of the 5th house, (2) passes
through his sign of exaltation or (3) occupies his own sign passing through in his
transit of the ascendant through the 5th house or the sign occupied by the lord of
the 5th is also an opportune period for the birth of children.
27. Add the longitudes of (1) the lord of the ascendant, (2) the lord of the 7th
house, and (3) the lord of the 5th house. During the course of the major period
represented by the owner of the nakshatra resulting from the sum total of the
longitudes of the above plantes and in the sub-period of any of the following
planets will the birth of a son (children) take place—
(1) The planet occupying the 5th house,
(2) the planet aspecting the 5th house and
(3) the lord of the 5th.
28. Find out which amongst the (1) lord of the 5th house, (2) the lord of the
sign occupied by the lord of the 5th house and (3) the lord of the navamsa of the
lord of the 5th house (4) the lord of the sign occupied by jupiter and (5) the lord of
the navamsa occupied by Jupiter is a strong planet. The birth of a son (children)
may be expected in the major or sub-period of this strong planet.
29. Find out the sign of 5th from Jupiter and the sign and navamsa of its
lord. When Jupiter in transit is triangular to that sign or navamsa, the birth of a son
(children) may be predicted.
According ta other authorities on the subject, a learned man ought to
investigate indications of the birth of children from the positions of the planet at
the time of the birth of the native.
30. Find out the lord of the nakshatra occupied by the Moon and that of the
5th from it. Add the longitudes of the two plantes. When Jupiter passes in transit
through the sign represented by this result or through one of its triangular ones, the
birth of a son is possible.
31. The birth of a son (child) is likely to take place when the Sun In his
transit passes the third sign representing the Nisheka Lagna or transits a sign
triangular to the Adhana Lagna.
32. If the birth of a son takes place In a Lagna which is 5th or 9th to the
Adhana, it should be understood that such a birth Is due to virtuous deeds
performed in the previous births.
If the Adhana Lagna is occupied or aspected by benefics, the person born
will be longlived, wealthy and happy.
33. Find out the exact Dwadasamsa of the Mars at the time of Adhana and
the sign in which he was posited (count from Aries or from this sign as many signs
as the number represented by Dwadasamsa in question). When Moon Is In the sign
so found in the month of delivery, the birth of the child to the womb may be
34. The prediction should be made from the consideration of the positions of
the serveral planets with reference to the Moon and the Lagna at the time of a
query, adoption of a son. investiture of sacred thread, the gift of a girl, the first
maturity or the time of conception, as he would if a birth had taken place at the
Tagged with: child birth horoscope, child birth astrology, child birth vedic horoscope, Vedic Astrology Predictions Related to Childbirth, Child birth and Astrology, Child & Baby Astrology, Baby Horoscope, Child Birth Chart, Child Astrolgy, child birth prediction, Indian Astrology child birth, Vedic Astrology Predictions Related to Childbirth, child birth in astrology, Sex of a Child in mother’s womb in astrology,Baby Birth Prediction, How to Predict Child birth