Rahu Ketu Transit 2020 to 2020 Aries Sign
According to the Vakiya Panchangam, Rahu transit to Taurus and Ketu transit to Scorpio on September 1st, 2020.
According to the Thirukanitha Panchangam, Rahu transit to Taurus and Ketu transit to Scorpio on September 23rd, 2020.
During this transit, Lord Rahu transit from Gemini to Taurus and Lord Ketu transit from Sagittarius to Scorpio.
Rahu Ketu Bhagavan, who can travel in one zodiac sign for a year and a half, will travel in the zodiac sign of Taurus and Scorpio respectively until the 7th May 2022.
Rahu is transiting to the second house which represents “Danam & Family” for Aries zodiac sign.
Kadam Chandran Articles
Effect of Rahu transit 2020
- credits will increase
- Be careful with money matters.
- It is a time to avoid unnecessary investments, investing in private companies in pursuit of higher interest rates.
- Avoid making promises.
- There is possibility to occur eye / Dental related problem/ disease.
- It is important to avoid eating out. It has the potential to become food poisoning so it is good to be careful.
- During this Period to avoid going to areas where toxic gas is involved.
- Conflict/Quarrel will happen in the family.
- Prohibition delays in marriage taking place. There may be time delays or problems in setting up the groom.
- Child Blessing Prohibition Delays may occur.
- Unnecessary arguments will occur.
- Period to avoid lying.
Ketu is transiting to 8th house for Arise sign.
Effect of Ketu transit 2020
- Surgery and medical expenses increase due to physical injuries.
- Problems with the genitals can cause skin / ulcer problems. Women who are in labor are more likely to have problems with the uterus.
- There will be cash losses.
- Continents similar to death will occur.
- Investments need to be very, very focused.
- There are sudden gains in the stock markets. The money earned will come in handy.
- Do not interfere in unnecessary issues.
- Giving Bail to others should be avoided altogether.
- Be careful when sign on written agreement.
- Sleep at the right time. Good to wake up early in the morning.
- The period to be health-conscious.
- There will always be some kind of fear.
- Toxic-related illnesses will increase.
You must log in to post a comment.