Rahu Ketu Transit 2020 to 2022 – Virgo Sign
According to the Vakiya Panchangam, Rahu transit to Taurus and Ketu transit to Scorpio on September 1st, 2020.
According to the Thirukanitha Panchangam, Rahu transit to Taurus and Ketu transit to Scorpio on September 23rd, 2020.
During this transit, Lord Rahu transit from Gemini to Taurus and Lord Ketu transit from Sagittarius to Scorpio.
Rahu Ketu Bhagavan, who can travel in one zodiac sign for a year and a half, will travel in the zodiac sign of Taurus and Scorpio respectively until the 7th May 2022.
Rahu is transiting to 9th house (Bhagya Sthanam) for your sign Virgo.
Effect of Rahu transit 2020 – Virgo Sign
- Problems that were in the ancestral / paternal way will come to an end.
- Health risks to the father.
- The child will be barred from blessing.
- There will be long distance trips. Information related to overseas employment often arises in a visiting situation.
- There will be opportunities to go on pilgrimages.
- You will get support from other religion people.
- Expected things will happen with hindrance and delay.
- It is important to avoid unnecessary contact with those who are not involved.
- Be careful with seniors.
- Time to avoid unnecessary investments.
- Race betting, irrelevant investments, stock market investments need a lot of attention.
- There will be hindrance or delay in income.
- It is important to avoid lending to newcomers.
- Unpleasant transfers can occur at work.
Ketu is transiting to 3rd house for Virgo sign which represents Effort, vigour & courage.
Effect of Ketu transit 2020 – Virgo Sign
- Time to be careful on short trips/travels.
- Prohibition on attempts will result in delays. Things will get done after 2 or 3 attempts.
- Be careful in making written contracts.
- Those in the field of writing must be very responsible otherwise they will be subject to the word of many.
- There are flaws in the courage.
- Shoulder / arm related problems may occur.
- The time when the younger brothers face fights, quarrels, unnecessary problems along the way.
- Residence changes will occur.
- You may have problems communicating with others.