When will a Patient goes very critical? – Vedic Astrology Lessons
When Will a Patient goes Very Critical?
There are some critical moments for a patient to cross from an ailment. In those periods the patient would go very critical and the anxiety level reaches peak among their relatives. Let us find those periods.
1. If the Moon is in the 8th house from the patient’s Rasi (Moon Sign).
2. If the Moon is traversing in the patient’s Birth Star.
3. If Saturn, Mars, Raghu and Kethu traverses in the 22nd Star or 88th Path from the patient’s Birth Star.
4. If 6th, 8th and 12th house lords traverses in the 22nd Star or 88th Path from the patient’s Birth Star.
Suppose a day with above mentioned planetary position comes on Sunday, Saturday & Tuesday, then the position becomes extremely precarious.
Again if that day comes with Full Moon Day (Pournami) and New Moon Day (Amavasya) then the risk increases manifold.
Again the hours before and after the Sunset and Sunrise, the patient has to depend on the God only.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Rahu Ketu Transit 2017 to 2019 - June 18, 2017
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017