Effects of the Antardashas in the Mahdasha of Mercury (Vimshottari)
Effects of Sub-periods or antardashas of all planets under Mercury mahadasha (Vedic Astrology Lessons)
planet mercury in vedic astrology
57. Following the path of virtuous, association with the learned, having an
unbiased mind of clear intellect, acquisition of wealth through Brahmin, great fame
through learning and continuous happiness, will be the effects in the antar dasa of
Mercury in his own dasa.
58. Loss of peace of mind as a result of unhappiness, sorrow and quarrels,
trembling of the body, association with enemies, and loss of agricultural crops and
conveyances, will mark the antar dasa of Ketu in the dasa of Mercury.
59. Worship of gods, preceptors and Brahmins, involvement in charitable
and virtuous actions acquisition of clothes and ornaments and meetings with
friends, may be expected by the native in the antar dasa of Venus in the dasa of
60. Acqulstion of gold, corals, horses and elephants and house, comforts of
food and drinks and conferment of honour by the king are the likely expectations
in the antar dasa of the Sun in the dasa of Mercury.
61. Effects like headache, severe pain in the neck, eye troubles, leprosy, ring
worm and danger to life, may be experienced in the antar dasa of the Moon in the
dasa of Mercury.
62. Danger from fire, eye troubles, danger from thieves, continuous
unhappiness, loss of position and trouble from windly diseases, will be the likely
effects in the antar dasa of Mars in the dasa of Mercury.
63. Headache, eye pain, stomach disorder, weakness caused by affliction
with consumption or other diseases, destruction of wealth, danger from fire, poison
and water and loss of honour or position may be expected by the native, in the
antar dasa of Rahu in the dasa of Mercury.
64. Destruction of enemies, freedom from diseases, success in gaining self
knowledge, honour from the king and great interest in penance and religious
activities, will be the likely effects in the antar dasa of Jupiter in the dasa of
65. Effects like heavy loss of wealth and righteousness, failure in all
ventures and diseases arising from wind and phlegm, will be experienced in the
antar dasa of Saturn in the dasa of Mercury.
Latest posts by tamiljothidamtips (see all)
- Rahu Ketu Transit 2017 to 2019 - June 18, 2017
- Auspicious Date 2017-2018 for Chronic Disease Medical Treatment - April 18, 2017
- Auspicious Vehicle Purchase Dates 2018 – Panchang - April 11, 2017