Certain combination of Nakshatras and Weekdays go by the name of Sarvartha Siddhi yoga. Activities done during this yoga usually concludes with Positive results.
Monday : Sravana, Rohini , Mrigashiras, Pushya , Anuradha
Tuesday : Aswini , U.Bhadrapada, Krittika , Ashlesha
Wednesday : Rohini , Anurada , Hasta , Krttika , Mrgashiras
Thursday : Revati , Anuradha , Aswini , Punarvasu , Pusya
Friday : Revati , Anuradha , Aswini , Punarvasu , Sravana
Saturday : Sravana, Rohini , Swati
Sunday : Hasta , Mula , U.Ashadha , U.Phalguni, U.Bhadra, Aswini, Pushya
Sarvartha Siddha Yoga
As the name suggests, Sarvarth siddha Yoga is the Yoga which can fulfill all your desires. It has been mentioned in Astrology that if you start any new and auspicious work in consideration of Sarvarth Siddha Yoga then you will definitely get success in your work.
Let us know how Sarvarth Siddha Yoga is formed:
1. When Hast, Mool, Uttraphalguni, Uttrasadha, Uttrabhadrapada, Pushya or Ashlesha Nakshatra appears on Sunday, Sarvarth Siddha Yoga is formed.
2. Sarvarth Siddha Yoga is formed when Shravana, Rohini, Mrighshira, Puhsya or Anuradha Nakshatra falls on Monday.
3. When Ashwini, Uttrabhadrapada, Kritika or Ashlesha Nakshatra appears on Tuesday, this auspicious Sarvartha Siddha Yoga is formed.
4. When on Wednesday Rohini, Anuradha, Hast, Kritika or Mrighshira combines during the transit, this Yoga is formed.
5. When Raivati, Anuradha, Ashwini, Punarvasu or Pushya combines on Thursday during transit, Sarvarth Siddha Yoga is formed
6.When Raivati, Anuradha, Punarvasu, Ashwini or Sharava falls on Friday, auspicious Yoga of Sarvartha Siddha Yoga is formed.
7.When Shravana, Rohini or Swati Nakshatra appears on Saturday, Sarvarth Siddha Yoga is formed.
After discussing the yogas formed with the combination of Nakshatra and day, we will acknowledge the Yogas formed with the combination of dates and Nakshatra. Madhu Sarpis Yoga is the first yoga in this series.